By Michael Murphy
Connecting the dots. The following is info about the aluminum resistant seed and also an article about the Gates Foundation investing in Monsanto. Gates has been funding geo-engineering programs. Could their be a connection?
• Aluminum resistant gene patent # 7582809
• Patent granted on September 1, 2009
• Patent developed at the Robert W. Holley Center for Agricultural Health at Cornell University in Ithaca, NY.
• Leon Kochian and Jurandir Vieira de Magallhaes are the primary inventors/ researchers
• Patent assigned to US Department of Agriculture and Brazilian Enterprise for Agricultural Research
• According to Cornell University Chronicle Online, the research project was supported in part by the McKnight Foundation Collaborative Crop Research Program, the Generation Challenge Program, the National Science Foundation and the USDA.
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is a contributor to both the McKnight Foundation and the Generation Challenge Program.
Please help spread this information.
Michael J. Murphy