On June the 15th this year, researcher, Clifford Carnicom spoke to radio show host, Jeff Rense about his new paper, MORGELLONS : THE EXTENT OF THE PROBLEM.
Evidence indicates that Morgellons disease is due to a constituent present in aerosols or chemtrails. He told Rense that his research, which is repeatable and documentable, indicates that virtually everyone has been contaminated with Morgellons syndrome. He says it is a global problem and the blood is being altered in a manner that can not be considered healthy. At this stage, it would appear that the degree by which the blood is altered, corresponds with the number of filaments present in the body and in the skin. The cellular integrity of the red blood cell is damaged severely says Carnicom and whatever it is that is causing it, he believes that we must make a stand and confront what we know to be wrong. Governments are turning a blind eye to the matter, so the ball is in our court, he said.
Download the 41.27 minute interview from here: http://www.carnicominstitute.org/rense_061510_hr3.mp3
The test that is used to find the unusual filaments in saliva, which are the same as those coming from the skin of full-blown Morgellons sufferers, is the Red Wine Spit Test, and credited to Gwen Scott.
‘Red Wine Spit Test’: Materials and Procedure
Plastic bathroom cups.
3% H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide)
Merlot Red Wine
Watch or clock
1) Brush teeth very well.
2) Rinse mouth with water thoroughly.
3) Mix 2tsp (10mL) of Merlot Red Wine with 1tsp (5mL) Hydrogen Peroxide in a plastic cup.
4) Use the red wine / peroxide solution as a mouth rinse; Rinse mouth *vigorously* with the wine/peroxide solution for exactly five minutes. Make sure to swish it in your cheeks+gums, etc for the full 5 mins.
5) Now spit all the rinse into a bathroom cup.
6) Carefully examine the rinse for fibers. They are invariably present, and should look somewhat like wet chewing tobacco. Prepare to be shocked and upset. These are components of nanotech pathogens which we have all been infected with, most likely via chemtrails.
7) You can add 91% or higher IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) to the precipitated fibers to remove the red pigment caused by the wine. The fibers generally float like a jellyfish on top of the IPA.
“Pathogens and the general population”:
For more interviews with Clifford Carnicom on the Jeff Rense Show please link here: http://www.carnicominstitute.org/carnren.htm