Dr. Nick Begich has been pursuing independent research in science and politics for most of his adult life. Dr Begich received a doctorate in traditional medicine from the Open International University for Complimentary Medicines in November 2004. Dr. Begich the eldest son of US Congressman Nick Begich Sr. and political activist Pegge Begich.
During this interview conducted by prisonplanet.tv, Dr. Begich talks about many controversial science experiments, including HAARP, Mind Control technology, compartmentalization within the science community, and how these technologies, which might be used for the progress of all mankind, is currently controlled by secret military industrial complex interests putting all of humanity at risk.
Dr. Begich talks about Alaska as a strategic location that can be utilized by the United States as way to stimulate the economy and put America back on the map as the world’s economic leader.
Finally, Dr. Begich spends some time telling us his perspective of the plane crash that killed his father, Congressman Nick Begich sr. and US House Majority leader, Hale Boggs. Dr. Begich recalls out the historical election that faced the U.S. immediately after this tragic plane crash. An almost forgotten event in American history, one that not only changed the course of U.S. history, but the history of the world as well.
- Alex Jones & Nick Begich On Coast to Coast
- Lawmakers Pushed To Approve High-Tech Guard Tower For “Crowd Control”
- What Kind Of Top-Secret Assassination Tech Does $58 Billion Buy?
- The WikiLeaks War Logs and the Nick Berg Case
- NYPD’s “Birdy Bird” High-Tech Snoop in the Sky
- Is WikiLeaks More Than Just a High-Tech Brown Envelope? Yes
- Army’s High-Tech Infantry Unit Set to Touch Down in Afghanistan
- Mind-blowing: Today’s mind-controlled, mind-reading technologies
- How to survive a plane crash: Pay $200 (or hand over your frequent flyer points) and you’ll be given the secret
- Green Tech Sector Heading for a Major Crash
- L.A. Cops Get High-tech Cruiser
- The Manhattan Project: New York’s High Tech Panopticon